Sunday 28 September 2014

RED CARPET BET HIP HOP AWARDS





This years BET Hip Hop awards in ATL; I found very confusing lol, hear why… If not for the BET back drops and logo everywhere I would have thought it was a Love and Hip Hop or Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion show lol! Check out the pics on the green carpet below…

Mila J 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards
New artist on the scene Mila J was my favourite! You can’t go wrong with looks like this… sexy and chic!
teyanataylor-bennettraglin
I also really liked Teyana Taylors look. Not just all black but all leather too! Love the fitting of the jacket.
tameka-cottle-2014-bet-hip-hop-awards-02
Black was a popular colour that night as you can see. I don’t love Tiny’s look but I don’t hate it either! The hair and the boots are a Yaaas hunty! Lol!
mimi-faust-2014-bet-hip-hop-awards-02
Mimi Faust hit up the green carpet too! The outfits a bit confusing… but she looks good, she’s got that I’m happy glow!
 BET Hip Hop Awards 2014 Red Carpet Presented By Sprite
Another ATL reality star also hit the green carpet, she also happens to be Mimi’s arch rival lol! Joseline looks good, not sold on the hair but love the Herve Ledger dress on her. The blue is cute.
Porsha Williams 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards
Porsha Williams was also there, getting her hosting act on! You go girl! Love this nude jumpsuit; simply beautiful.
frenchmontana-bennettraglin
Don’t Panic! French Montana was in the building without Khloe *sad face*
snoop-BennettRaglin
I couldn’t think of a better host! Uncle Snoop is a class act!
ti-BennettRaglin
I love T.I! I love his outfit too, he’s so cool and laid back. Pretty sure he put this look together himself.
neyo-BennettRaglin
Put this pic up against another pic of Ne-Yo from 5 years ago you will see no difference. He’s style is outdated but I love that he owns it. There is nothing you can tell him lol
bowwow-BennettRaglin
Yea so Bow Wow… or Shad Moss… engaged now…. to Love and Hip Hop star Erica Mena… *sips tea*
lil-mama-2014-bet-hip-hop-awards-02
I’m not gonna bash Lil Mama like everybody else does, because she makes an effort, always. I like the monochrome ensemble, think it would work better as a performance or editorial outfit tho . Her hair and make up is on point too!
wendy-raquel-robinson-2014-bet-hip-hop-awards-01
Yaaass! Wendy! Probably my best dressed! The skirt is everything. I think she was so smart with the shoes, what an interesting, pretty choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment